[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” text_font_size=”14″ use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
If you are considering sending flowers to your significant other this Valentine’s Day, chances are you’re going to want to attach a little love note with it. Whether you want to be funny, serious or a little bit of both, for whatever reason, writing a love note always seems like a lot of pressure. Complement your floral arrangement with a short, sweet and romantic one-liner with the perfect amount of cheese to show your Valentine just how much you love them.
If you’re looking to add a touch of laughter, consider these humors puns:
- I think I’m going daisy about you!
- You’re a catch, good thing I rose you!
- You are more beautiful than any flower, but I thought you would like these anyway.
- You make me happier than this bouquet of sunflowers.
- You’ve planted a garden of love in my heart.
- Flowers today, fireworks tonight!
- I’d pick you any day.
- When going in for a kiss, tulips are better than one.
- With fronds like you, who needs anemones?
- I rose to the opportunity to tell you how much I love you.
- We will have a blooming good time tonight.
- I really lilac you!
- These roses are thorny, looks like you’re stuck with me!
- I’ll be over in a lilly bit, Valentine.
- Love is like a flower, so let’s let it grow.
- I think you’re dandy and I’m not lion.
- Orchid you glad to be my Valentine?
- I want to spend all my day-sies with you.
- Naturally, I pick you.
- Roes are red, violets are blue, what would I do without you?
If you want to take the more serious route with just a touch of cheese, go with these:
- When I stop to smell the flowers and take time to think of what really matters, you are always at the top of my list.
- If actions speak louder than works, this is my way of shouting. (Tip: Use this saying when sending a significant amount of roses)
- Every delicate petal represents a separate, loving thought about you.
- If I had a single flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk forever in my garden.
- It’s not from my garden, but it’s from my heart.
- If you hold eight roses in front of a mirror, you’d see nine of the most beautiful things in the world.
- I usually tell you ‘I love you’ two or three times a day, today I’ll make it a dozen.
- I loved you once, I love you still, I always have, I always will.
- This morning I saw a beautiful flower and I thought of you.
- Love is like a flower, as it grows out of care and nurturing.
- Today is a very special day for sending all my love your way!
- With you, it’s Valentine’s Day 365 days a year.
- Everywhere you go, love and beauty seem to follow.
- A hundred flowers would be too few to show all my love for you.
- Where flowers bloom, love will grow.
- Flowers bloom in my heart for you.
- Love is a flower and you, its only seed.
- You’re the only flower in the garden for me.
- You are as warm as sunshine, sweet as sugar and radiant as roses.
- Love in its truest form is like a rose, beautiful and delicate.
And of course, end each saying with ‘Happy Valentine’s Day.’ These sweet and cheesy-yet-romantic one-liners are the perfect way to express your love when sending your sweetheart a beautiful bouquet of flowers.